Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 1 January 4, 2010

Today starts a new beginning on taking care of my health. It has been neglected for the last 20 years while I have raised 3 kids and catered to a family who prefers an unhealthy lifestyle. Now is the time to take charge of myself for me.

I began the day with a healthy breakfast and 21 min on the elliptical and 150 calories burned.

I'm hoping to figure out to incorporate my food plan into this blog plus add blood pressure and other health information.

Today, I will just list what I ate and how it counts.

Breakfast: diet bread, egg, cream cheese 1/2 br 1 pro 1 fat 8 carbs
Lunch: 2 diet bread, peanut butter, butter, carrot 1 br 1.5 pro 1/2 fat, 1 veg 20 carbs
Snacks: grapes, string cheese, 2 diet rice pudding 1 fr 1 pro 2 milk 41 carbs
Dinner: chicken, potatoes, carrot, butter, mac, noodles, bread 3 pro 1 veg 1 fat 3 br 35 carbs
Snack: gouda cheese, 3 crackers

5 br 2 veg 2 milk 3.5 fat 7.5 pro 1 fr 104 carbs approx 1150 cal

No comments:

Post a Comment